Create credible business forecasts.
Forecasting production, sales and cash flow is not an easy task. However, with Forecast Pro your SMB can can routinely produce accurate business forecasts that your business can rely on.
Better insight with real statistics
Is one of your biggest forecasting challenges understanding what your true baseline demand is? How is the operation keeping track of changes to the forecast, along with the assumptions underlying? Does your current system allow you to develop consumption-based forecasts, and integrate those forecasts into the overall forecast?
Head swimming yet? Yeah, we get it.
Have you considered adding your very own Nate Silver equivalent to your Macola ERP solution? Not sure where you’d find an expert statistician and forecast guru? Have no fear, our rolodex of fantastic companion solutions providers is here.
Meet our Friends at Forecast Pro
Our friends at Forecast Pro have helped more than 35,000 companies address complex forecast challenges just like these.
Boston-based, Forecast Pro provides comprehensive forecasting management system for Macola ERP. Their forecasting software for SMB manufacturers and distributors uses proven statistical forecasting methods so you get accurate forecasts quickly and easily. That helps growing firms achieve accurate forecasting to improve planning, cut inventory costs, and decrease stockouts.
How Forecast Pro Works
Forecast Pro software analyses and identifies patterns and history in your data, including sales and seasonal trends, in order to create forecasts for future performance. What’s even better — using the software doesn’t require a background in forecasting, statistics or economics.
Research has shown that no single method works best for all data, which is why Forecast Pro provides a complete range of forecasting approaches to address all types of business needs. That means regardless of your operation type, Forecast Pro has a complete range of forecasting approaches to address a variety of business needs. And their models accommodate seasonal demand, product hierarchies, product promotions, slow-moving items, causal variables, outliers, and a lot more.
Forecast Pro features and benefits
Designed specifically for business forecasters, Forecast Pro has an intuitive interface that displays hierarchical data in a tree-like structure, allowing you to work at any level of detail with a simple click of the mouse.
As you navigate from item to item, synchronized windows displaying graphical and tabular reports are instantly updated. Sharing your work is easy with Forecast Pro’s flexible output formats, including one–click, direct–to–Excel reporting.
Forecast Pro easily integrates with Macola 20 and Exact ERP products and includes the following, and much more!
- A wide range of forecasting models with an automatic “best pick” option
- Specialized methods for new products, promoted items, and one-time events
- An easy-to-use override grid for making and documenting forecast adjustments and built-in exception reports
- Tools for forecast collaboration and team forecasting in multiple languages such Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and even Turkish
- Features for working with multiple hierarchies and units of measure like dollars, units sold or pallets
- Flexible reporting formats including one-click, direct-to-Excel
- Forecast vs. actual tracking and extensive exception reporting
- Integration of multiple forecasts for S&OP
- Customizable worksheets that can include imported information
Get Started with Forecast Pro
For more information on how Forecast Pro can work with your Macola ERP, view the product data sheet here or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.