Macola 10: award-winning eRP software
Increase the speed, accuracy and reliability of operating your business with Macola 10.
Macola 10: Core Business Functions
At the heart of any manufacturing or distribution organization is the need to manage the process of building or distributing a product including managing the quality of the product, handling receivables and payables, coordinating resources involved in building the product and customer and order information.
- Manufacturing – Control product fabrication and assembly
- Project Management – Enable a seamless workflow
- Distribution – Ensure smooth distribution
- Quality Management – Verify product quality
- Accounting and Finance – Process orders and payments
- Human Resource Management – Schedule resources efficiently
- Customer Relationship Management – Manage customer data
Macola 10: Activity and Process Management
The core capabilities of Macola 10 are powerful stand-alone tools, but the real value is in connecting those core business functions through automation, workflow and document management. These are the activity and process management capabilities that serve as the glue between and among the core business functions.
- Automation – Enable seamless reactions to business conditions. No human errors, no delays and no lost papers
- Workflow – Prevent processes from getting delayed/impeded and ensure key stakeholders are informed and involved when needed
- Document Management – Allow centralized document creation, storage, and management with role-based and secure access. Eliminate duplication and link notes, emails, orders, modifications, CAD/CAM diagrams, orders and/or projects so everyone stays on the same page and has the whole picture
Macola 10: Personalized Workspaces
Personalized workspaces enable users to solve problems with specific roles in mind.
- Critical Job Functions – Workspaces can be geared toward a specific job (shop floor manager) or a specific group (accounting). Examples include a sales workspace, human resources workspace, accounting/finance workspace, order processing workspace, etc.
- Reduce Time – Personalized workspaces reduce the amount of time required to perform tasks by having critical information and functions at users’ fingertips.
- Always Accessible – Workspaces are accessible anytime, anywhere via client servers, browsers (with access from home or public PCs), tablets and smartphones so everyone is connected 24/7/365.